- We all love our expensive lotions, face and hand creams, but what if I told you, you could have the same results with products you made yourself. That’s right ladies grab a cup of coffee and dunk in a biscuit because today’s post is filled with seven essential oils that will change your life forever. First things first take a look at the back of your favourite lotion or cream, one of the ingredients are bound to an essential oil, but now take a closer look. What about all those harsh chemicals you can barely pronounce, harsh chemicals and our skin doesn’t sound like a great combination. Using expensive lotions and creams doesn’t mean we love our skin, instead it means we don’t care about what might happen if we carry on pouring harmful substances on ourselves. Here are seven love filled remedies our skin will appreciate more than harsh chemicals.
- Bumps and pimples: we all suffer from bumps and pimples which is often caused by an unhealthy diet or oily skin (bacteria), but with the right care we can overcome this challenge. Normally acne costs us a fortune but behold for there is a cheaper and safer way of getting rid of this nasty skin irritation. Tea tree oil is known as a natural killer of bacteria. So why spend a fortune on night creams and ointments when you can reach for a bottle of tea tree oil. Tea tree oil can also be used to treat dandruff and nail fungus.
- Brighten your skin: we all could do with a little skin brightening. Make your skin look bright and fresh with Rose hip oil which contains vitamin C and lycopene which aids in rejuvenating the skin. Jasmine oil is also a great essential oil used to improve elasticity and lighten stretch marks.
- Hair miracles: sometimes conditioner don’t actually work the way we wish it would have. Try argan or avocado oil which is rich in vitamins and fatty acids the results of these two oils is amazing, it gives shine and moisture to your hair.
- Hair growth: want to be a modern day repunzel, Ylang-ylang oil is proven to be a great source to healthy and fast growing hair.
- Even skin tone: We all want even skin tone, having it will make our foundation application easier and concealer might not have a place in our make-up bag any longer. Sweet almond oil is a great way to even out the skin and lighten dark marks.
- Skin protection: sun screen is a great means of protect our skin but so is carrot seed oil. It also helps to protect your skin against harmful environmental conditions.
- Aging miracle: geranium oil has astringent properties which can help to tighten the skin. This is great when anti-aging cream becomes a concern, geranium oil also helps to sooth eczema.
Thanks for reading loves, I hope you enjoyed this post and found it helpful.