Have you ever wondered why your blush doesn’t look as good on you as it does on some else, if you have then the reason’s probably because you haven’t being applying it in the right way, or according to your face shape. Here are the typical face shapes and the areas you should be applying blush to.
- Long face: apply blush to the apples of your cheek and move towards your temples in a circular motion.
- Heart shaped face: for this face shape it’s all about creating the ‘C’ shape, all you have to do is start at your temples and move to your cheekbones but, make sure your blush resembles a C.
- Square shaped face: this face shape is all about applying blush in a linear motion, start from the side of your nose move on to your cheekbones and end at your hairline.
- Round face shape: apply blush in a circular motion on the apples of your cheeks.
- Oval face shape: start at your earlobes move towards your cheek bones and finish at your temples.
Thanks so much for reading loves, I hope you all learnt something new and if so please comment below. Don’t forget to like and follow for more.