A scent can either uplift your mood or it could deepen your depression, some believe a scent has the ability to bring memories to life. Here are 6 amazing scents and their effects, you should know:
- LAVENDER: an essential oil known for its calming properties, it has the ability to reduce emotional stress and tension, it also has the ability to sooth the nerves and fight nervousness. If you find yourself in a stressful situation don’t hesitate to reach for a bottle of lavender oil.
- ROSEMARY: we all experience those days when we just don’t feel like getting out of bed, rosemary is known for its stimulating properties that help improve memory, fight exhaustion, headaches and mental fatigue.
- PEPPERMINT: known as a natural mind booster, students and barnstormers use peppermint to stimulate their mind and promote concentration.
- LEMON: if you ever find yourself in a situation where anger takes over you try smelling a lemon, according to scientists it also has the ability to make one less anxious.
- JASMINE: jasmine is great for uplifting one’s mood no wonder it’s used in most perfumes and body creams, it’s great for those suffering from depression.
- CINNAMON: throwing in a stick of cinnamon into your tea will relax your mind and body and is ideal for someone trying to concentrate, forget coffee when studying for a test and try cinnamon tea instead.
Thanks for reading loves, don’t forget to like and follow for more, until next time Happy Reading!!!