With 2018 around the corner its time to refresh your closet so you don’t go out fashion, BUT WAIT!!! does it mean you need to throw out all your clothes and break the bank, of course not, here are ten fashion items you need in the new year to jazz up your fashion sense.
1. This Self-Portrait’s mini dress is made from delicate floral guipure lace with a lightweight poplin skirt and partial lining at the bust. It’s particularly short in length, so works best with flats or slides.
2. Plaid Notched Collar Skirt Coat.
3. This Gucci Dionysus Mini bag is made from GG Supreme coated canvas with pink suede details and antique silver-tone hardware. Details include a long chain link shoulder strap & push-lock closure.
4. This Chloe Hudson Small shoulder bag is made from smooth brown calfskin with golden brass hardware. Details include an adjustable shoulder strap, multi-colored suede tassels, and magnetic snap clasp.
5. Heeled Ankle Boots with XXL Lacing.
6. A scaled down version of our best-selling Pinata Beaded Tassel Earrings, these lightweight miniature versions are just as fresh and fun. These fan favorite tassel earrings are your wardrobe’s MVP – they look great with everything from casual daywear to evening ensembles.
7. Thread-wrapped studs, a gold trim and a cascading array of soft tassels will make these drop earrings your new, go-to pair, no matter your ensemble.
8. Staying true to its heritage, Equipment’s collections recall the classic, minimalist undertones of its original ’70s designs.
9. Stella McCartney’s ‘Bryce’ coat is part of the label’s ‘Essentials’ collection, so you know it will never go out of style.
Thanks for reading, let me know which items were your favorite, if you’re new to Fashopolitan don’t forget to like and follow for the latest in fashion, beauty and celebrity news, Until next time happy reading!!!